sunnuntai 19. kesäkuuta 2016

From My Brush


Animals are taking over my desk! I have been taking more time for painting lately. Here are some things I have been working on.



I try to make a dream move forwards. I'd love to make a living, or at least a significant part of a living, as an artist. In this vein, I have couple of goals for this summer. First I will be selling prints of my paintings, perhaps some paintings too, at Finncon and second I will try to submit my some of my nature photography to one photography contest this year. I will also be looking into opportunities to exhibit my work, but I haven't decided on any definite goals in that area yet. 



All in all, this summer is dedicated to making pictures. I will be painting and photographing as much as possible and I will post my endeavours here in my blog. There are other projects at the back of my mind but they will have to stay there a little longer at least. 



Here are some recent paintings. I took progress photographs of the fox and will be making a step by step post next week on that one. Many of these animals appear to appreciate a good read :)





Have a nice day!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti